Visit our website: www.ot4ot.com
We are a small international group of volunteers who are passionate about using online technology to advance entry level education, ongoing professional development, research, and practice. As volunteers we coordinate and run activities for the overall benefit of our profession.
- Our first major event was our online technology workshop at WFOT in Chile, on May 9, 2010.
- Our second major event was the 24-hour virtual exchange for the inaugural World Occupational Therapy Day on October 27, 2010.
- Our third major event was to incorporate Wikiflash into OT4OT from 2010 onwards
- We repeated the success of these in our 24hrVx for 2011. 2012 and 2013.
- The OT24Vx2014 is progressing well. Please visit our website www.ot4ot.com for information as it becomes available and keep an eye on our progress! The Conference Programme link can be found in the News on our Home Page
- We are now an International Advisory Group for Social Media for the World Federation of Occupational Therapists
with thanks to Gillian Crossley for the great drawing of the team,.........